drum castor oil pharmaceutical grade
|FOB Price:||US $1,103 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $1,103/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: pharmaceutical grade
- Resource: Plants Oil
- Packaging: Drum, Bulk, Can (Tinned), Drum,
- Refined Type: Hydrogenated Oil
- Purity (%): 80%
- Processing Type: Refined
- Cultivation Type: Common
- Certification: Model Number:: First grade
- Specification: food grade
- HS Code: 1515300000
- Type: Palm Oil
- Processing Method: Compression
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Use: soaps
- Color: yellow, Pale Yellow
- grade: pharmaceutical grade
- Boiling point: 313 °C(lit.)
- Trademark: ssss
- Origin: China
Castor Oil is a very pale yellow liquid that is extracted from castor seeds (Ricinus Communis).It is an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant oil which has been used for centuries for its therapeutic and medicinal bene fits.It is believed that most of castor oil's benefits are derived from its high
concentration of unsaturated fatty acids.Although it has a strong and rather unpleasant taste,castor oil is used in cosmetics,soaps,textiles,medicines,massage oils and many other everyday products.
(1) It can be used for the production of sebacic acid,cold resistantplasticizer,lubricating oil,spices,
textile penetrant, emulsifier etc.
(2) It can be used laxatives and zinc preparation etc.
(3) It can be used as the leather grease.preparation of sulfated castor oil.leather finishing
(4) It can be used in the manufacture of plasticizing agent,acid,polyurethane coating,rubber,
adhesives,fatty acid, surface active agent, insulating oil, hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, Turkey red oil, soap, polyamide 11 fibre etc..
(5) Its dehydration conjugate double bond dry grease. Hydrogenation can be a variety of products under different conditions, therefore, widely used in various industrial sectors.
(6) It is stimulant laxative.The main role in the small intestine, for catharsis.
(7) It can be used as the detackifier; release agent; carrier solvent; protective coatings.
1.Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature,away from heat,moisture,and direct light.Keep from freezing.
2.Keep out of the reach of children.
3.Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
4. Chemical Propertie sheet
|density||0.955 g/mL at 25 °C|
|refractive index||n20/D 1.478(lit.)|
|Water Solubility||<0.1 g/100 mL at 20 ºC|
|Stability:||Stable.Combustible.Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.|
May be light sensitive.
|Acid value mgkoH/g||2.0max|
|Moisture and volatile %||0.20max|
|Color(Iovi 5'/4cell)||yellow 20, Red 1.5max|
|First Special Grade||NO.1 Grade||Qualified Grade|
|Colour(L 133.33mm) ≤||Y yellow 16 |
R red 1.6
|Y yellow 18|
R red 1.8
|Y yellow 20 |
R red 2.0
|Free Fatty Acid(%)||0.80||0.90||1.00|
|Moisture & Volatile(%)||0.165||0.205||0.355|
|Viscosity(St 25 °C)||6.27-8.84(U-V)|
|Solubility in Alcohol(20 °C)||Clear|
|Gravity(2 0 °C)||0.952-0.965|
6. Packing pictures