plastic virgin recycled Granules Polypropylene PP
|FOB Price:||US $800-1,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $800-1,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS no.: 9003-07-0
- Density: 0.92g/cm3
- Color: white/transparent
- Usage: General Plastics
- Type: Raw Granules Resins
- Shape: Granuels
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
- Material: PP
- Melting Point: 164-170
- Appearance: Transparent Granular
- Certification: ISO SGS
- Grade: Blow molding, injection molding
- Trademark: Sinopec
- Specification: 1-3mm
- HS Code: 3902100090
- BLow cost.
- Good chemical resistance against most inorganic acids, alkalis, and salts.
- Good resistance to environmental stress cracking when in contact with alcohols, esters, detergents, or polar hydrocarbons.
- Very good fatigue resistance.
- Very low density.
- Excellent dielectric properties.
- More rigid than PE and retains mechanical properties at elevated temperatures.
- Mechanical and electrical properties unaffected by submersion in water.
- Can be FDA compliant.
- Good resistance to steam sterilization.
- Good puncture resistance.
- Good surface finish.
- Good resistance to rupture.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Good cost to impact balance.
- Long-term use.
Polypropylene (PP) granules, also known as polypropene, is a thermoplastic polymer used in a wide variety of applications including packaging, textiles, plastic parts and reusable containers of various types, laboratory equipment, loudspeakers, automotive components. Most commercial polypropylene has an intermediate level of crystallinity between that of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
Polypropylene is normally tough and flexible, this allows this material to be used as an engineering plastic, competing with materials such as ABS. Polypropylene is reasonably economical, and can be made translucent when uncolored but is not as readily made transparent as polystyrene, acrylic, orcertain other plastics. Polypropylene has good resistance to fatigue.
Melt Flow Rate @ 230° & 2.16 kg load
Density @ 23° C
Mechanical properties (1)
Tensile Strength @ Yield
Tensile Elongation @ Yield
Flexural Modulus (1% Secant )
D 790 A
Notched Izod Impact Strength @ 23°C
Rockwell Hardness ,R-Scale
Thermal Properties (2)
Vicat Softening Point
D 1525 B
Heat Deflection Temperature @ 455 Kpa