Paint Additives Ceramic Target 99.5% V2O5 Vanadium Pentoxide
|1-9 10-49 50-99 100-199 200+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,850 US $5,800 US $5,750 US $5,500 US $5,100|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS No: 1314-62-1
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: First Class
- EINECS No.: 215-239-8
- MOL WT.: 181.88
- physical state: Yellow to rust-brown flake or powder
- Density: 6.3
- Flash point: 1750 C
- Transport Package: Bag
- HS Code: 2825301000
- Classification: Vanadium Pentoxide
- Kind: Vanadium Pentoxide
- CAS No.: 1314-62-1
- Purity: 99.5%
- Toxicity: Oral rat LD50: 10 mg/kg
- boiling point: 1750 C (Decomposes)
- Stability: Stable under ordinary conditions
- Trademark: baijin
- Origin: China
Vanadium pentoxide is used in different, industrial processes as catalyst
|Appearance||Rust- Brown Powder.|
|Form||Unfused Granular Powder 100 % passing through 30 mash.|
|Melting Point||690 degree Celsius|
|Decomposition Point||1750 degree Celsius|
Vanadium pentoxide is used in different, industrial processes as catalyst.
1) Used for producing alloy steel of ferric and vanadium, alloy of aluminium and vanadium and other alloy and removing carbon and removing sulfur and as catalyst in synthetizing ammonia.
2) Staining material in dye printing and ceramic and main material in producing catalyst for sulfuric acid.
3) Corrosion inhibitor for equipment antisepsising in petroleum and chemical device.
4) Material of producing vanadium.
As catalyst in the oxidation of SO2 to SO3 alcohol to acetaldehyde, etc for the manufacturer of yellow glass inhibiting ultraviolet light transmission in glass depolarizer as developer in photography in form of amminium vanadate as mordant in dyeing and printing fabrics and in manufacturer of aniline black.