Direct Manufactory Rubber Industrial Used Basic Zinc Carbonate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $1,400|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/ PP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Zinc Carbonate
- Trademark: BJ
- Origin: China
- Grade Standard: Reagent Grade
- Specification: SGS BV CIQ
1. More than 20 years of export experiences
2. expert sales & after-sale team
3. ISO/SGS/CIQ certificate
Direct manufactory Rubber industrial used basic zinc carbonate
Properties: white or yellowish fine amorphous powder, smell-less, tasteless. The proportion is 4.42-4.45, does not dissolve in water and alcohol, slightly soluble in ammonia, can dissolve in the diluted acid and the sodium hydroxide.
Zinc Carbonate base informations:
Product Name: Zinc Carbonate
Formula: ZnCO3.2Zn (OH)2.H2O;
Relative Molecular weight :324.15
CAS No.: 5263-02-5
HS code: 2836999000
Zinc Carbonate applications:
1. It's specially used in transparent rubber products and foaming agent EVA because of its refractive index similar to rubber.
2. Special basic zinc carbonate can be used as a skin protective agent in medical applications.
3. In the industry, it's used as light astringent and latex products, also is compound of calamine lotion. It can be used as main raw material of rayon production, desulfurizing agent in chemical fertilizer industry and catalyst production.
4. In the oil drilling, basic zinc carbonate reacts with H2S to form ZnS which is stable and insoluble, and that the mud slurry performance is not affected after adding basic zinc carbonate into the mud. So it can eliminate the pollution and corrosion of H2S effectively, also can be used as corrosion inhibitor and sulfur removal agent to process H2S in oil and gas wells.
Zinc Carbonate specifications:
|Pb content %||0.04||%||Min||0.05%|
|Fineness through 75 um Screen||150||Max||50|
|Cd content %||95||%||Min||93.00%|
|Loss on dry||25.0-28.0||25.0-32.0|