68% Below industry grade powder Nitric Acid
|FOB Price:||US $227-300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $227-300/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS NO.: 7697-37-2
- Appearance: Liquid
- Acid Strength: Weak Acid
- Quality: Tech Grade
- Element: Monobasic Acid
- Density: 1.42
- Model No.: 0.91
- CAS No.: 7697-37-2
- BOILING POINT: 103.4 C (20%); 120.4 C (60%)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Colourless to yellow liquid with Acrid odor
- Trademark: baijin
- Specification: liquid
- HS Code: 2808000090
- Classification: Nitric Acid
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Kind: Organic Acid
- Packaging: Plastic Drum
- Oxidation: Non Oxidizing Acid
- EINECS No.: 231-714-2
- FORMULA: HNO3
- MELTING POINT: -17 C (20%); -22 C (60%)
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.115 (20%); 1.3667 (60%)
- H.S. CODE: 2808.00
- Transport Package: 25KG/BAG
- Origin: China
DESCRIPTION: TRANSPARENT, COLORLESS TO YELLOWISH, FUMING CORROSIVE LIQUID, HNO3, A HIGHLY REACTIVE OXIDIZING AGENT.
Concentrated nitric acid
Dilute nitric acid
White Clear liquid
1. Its aqueous blend is used for cleaning food and dairy equipment owing to its ability to remove precipitated calcium and magnesium compounds with ease, such as Australia etc.
2. In fertilizer production, it is used for manufacturing fertilizers such as calcium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, etc.
3. Used in making dyes and drugs from various coal tar products
4. used in for making nitrate salts such as ammonium nitrate, silver nitrate, calcium nitrate, etc.
5. used to separate gold from other materials, such as Yemen etc.
6. In explosives industry. it is used for manufacturing explosives.
7. used in science laboratories at schools for experimenting when specifically testing for chloride.
8. used in the field of medicine in its pure state as a caustic to get rid of chancres and warts.