100% virgin bottle grade milky white extruded PET resin
|FOB Unit Price:||US $680 US $601|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bags, 1100kg/bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PET
- color: white
- MOQ: 21tons
- usage: plastic water bottle
- Materials: PET
- Trademark: YF
- Origin: Made in China
- Material: PET
- appearance: white granules
- Delivery Time: within 15 workdays
- Certificate: ISO, SGS, CIQ, CCIC
- Grade: Bottle Grade
- Specification: Grade A
- HS Code: 3902100090
PET is milky white or a high degree of crystallinity of the former yellow polymer, smooth and shiny surface. Creep resistance, fatigue resistance, wear resistance and dimensional stability is good, wear small and high hardness, with the largest toughness of thermoplastic plastics: electrical insulation performance is good, affected by the temperature is small, but the corona resistance is poor. Non toxic, weather resistance, good chemical stability, low water absorption, weak acid and organic solvents, but not resistant to hot water immersion, alkali resistance.
PET RESIN Advantage:
1 pet has good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance.
2 oil resistance, fat resistance, acid resistance, dilute alkali, resistant to most solvents.
3 with high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
4 gas and water vapor permeability is low, both excellent gas, water, oil and odor performance.
5 high transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, good gloss.
6 non-toxic, tasteless, health and safety, can be directly used for food packaging.
PET RESIN Application:
- PET QZ-8816, for packing bottles, such as pure water, natural mineral water, distilled water…
- PET QZ-8863, for small-package edible oil bottles, liquor bottles, medicine bottle, cosmetics bottle, PET sheets;
- PET QZ-8828, for carbonated drink bottles;
- PET QZ-8828F, for fast heat chip, energy saving when blowing, for packing bottles of carbonated and soft drinks;
- PET QZ-8839, for hot-filling bottles, like tea drinks, fruit-juice drinks and other medium type drinks;
- PET QZ-8839T, no heavey metal antimony, good stability, rare low molecular polyer, helpful for decreasing residual stress during blowing, increasing heat resistance temperature and strength of bottle. Used for hot-filling bottles, like tea drinks, fruit-juice drinks and other medium type drinks
2.PET resin Specification:
|I.V.||dL/g||0.810 ± 0.020||0.820 ± 0.020||0.870 ± 0.020||0.850 ± 0.020||0.770 ± 0.020|
|DEG||%||1.40 ± 0.30||1.40 ± 0.30||1.10 ± 0.30||1.10 ± 0.30||1.20 ± 0.30|
|- COOH||mmol/kg||≤ 35||≤ 35||≤ 35||≤ 35||≤ 35|
|Acetaldehyde(A.A)||ug/g||≤ 1.0||≤ 1.0||≤ 1.0||≤ 1.0||≤ 1.0|
|Color value||L||/||≥ 80||≥ 80||≥ 80||≥ 70||≥ 80|
|B||/||≤ 1.0||≤ 1.0||≤ 1.0||≤ 1.0||≤ 1.0|
|Powder||mg/kg||≤ 100||≤ 100||≤ 100||≤ 100||≤ 100|
|Melting point||°C||≥ 240||≥ 240||≥ 240||≥ 240||≥ 245|
|Moisture||%||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.2|
|Ash||%||≤ 0.08||≤ 0.08||≤ 0.08||≤ 0.08||≤ 0.08|
PACKING: 25kg/bag or 1000KG/BAG, JUMBO BAG.
STORAGE: Pls make sure kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.