Anionic polyacrylamide for Water Treatment use
|FOB Price:||US $1,700-2,000 / Square Foot|
|Min. Order:||5 Square Feet|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Square Feet||US $1,700-2,000/ Square Foot|
|Transport Package:||25kgs/Bag, 25*40/Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS: 9003-05-8
- Appearance: Powder
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Color: White
Anionic Polyacrylamide:for Mining Waste Water Treatment
Mining Flocculant:for Steel, Coal, Copper etc.Mining Use
Advantage:Low Dosage & Fast Settling Speed
Top Water:High Clarity of Top Water
Certificate:ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
Specification:ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
-Low hydrolysis degree, almost similar to nonionic type.
- In mining solid-liquid separation, performs well such as good flocculation, fast settling speed and top clarity of water.
- Has good capturing ability & top water clarity for low density solid & fine particles tailings.
Mainly for waste water treatment and mining solid-liquid separation that has with fine particles & low density solids and requires good top clarity of water.
1) Dissolve PAM to 0.1% water solution.
2) Dissolving time, 1hr max.
3) Adjust the dosage to ensure good flocculation & separation.
4) If necessary, take method of multiple floc. Adding points and batch dosing
Packing & storage
-In 25kgs PE inner bag with PP outer bag.
-Recommended storage periods: 2 years from receipt of goods
-Stock solution 24hours
-Storage of polymer should be in a cool, dry place.
|Appearance||White or off-white powder|
|Solid content, %||90min.|
|Water insoluble, %||0.05% max.|