Factory sale! 50-80mm Quality Calcium Carbide
|FOB Price:||US $320-330 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $320-330/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS NO: 75-20-7
- Certification: COA, SGS, RoHS, ISO
- Purity: 90%~99%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- MF: CaC2
- Product Purity: 95%
- Appearance: Grey, Brown, Purple or Black Solid
- Shape: Granular
- Delivery: within 15 days
- Transport Package: Bag
- Origin: China
- Solubility: Easily Soluble in Water
- Classification: M2(OH)2CO3
- Type: Calcium Carbonate
- CAS No: 75-20-7
- Grade: Industrial Grade
- Application: Producing Acetylene Gas, Making Gas and Ripening
- Gas Yield: 305/ 295 /285L/Kg
- Molecular Weight: 64.1
- Trademark: bj
- Specification: 80-120mm, 50-80mm, 25-50mm, 15-25mm,7-15mm ,4-7mm,
- HS Code: 28491000
Product name: Calcium carbide
CAS No.: 75-20-7
Molecular Weight: 64.10
Molecular Formula: CaC2
Gas yeild: 285-305l/kg
Appearance: Grey, black solid, purple when its purity is more than 90%.
Packing: 50 or 100kg/ iron drum diameter: 560*670
Pail pack colour: Black gray green
CALCIUM CARBIDE is grey, brown or black solid, purple when its purity is higher, the specific gravity is 2.22(18°C), melting point is 2300°C, the product can absorb water in the air and conduct electricity. They higher its purity is, the easier it conducts, it dissolves in water, turns into acetylene and calcium hydroxide and releases heat.
Calcium carbide Production process:
The production methods of aerobic hot and heating method. General electric heating method is used more production calcium carbide, namely the quick lime and carbon materials (coke, anthracite or petroleum coke) in calcium carbide furnace, rely on the arc high temperature melting reaction and generate calcium carbide
calcium carbide describe:
Calcium carbide reaction with water generated acetylene can be synthesized many organic compounds, such as synthetic rubber, synthetic resin, acetone, ketene, such as carbon black, Meanwhile acetylene a widely used in metal oxygen flame welding and cutting.
The powdery calcium carbide heating with nitrogen, reaction products. It cyanogen ammoniation, namely lime nitrogen, calcium lime n and salt reaction heat generated cyanogen melt used for mining gold and non-ferrous metal industry.
Calcium carbide itself can be used in the steel industry desulfurizer.
produced gas encounters fire after burn, can lighting.
To synthesize polyvinyl chloride(PVC).
|Gas Yield <L/kg>||295|
High Quality Calcium Carbide:calcium carbide15-25mm , 25-50mm,50-80mm to produce acetylene gas 295L/kg gas
Calcium carbide is one of the basic raw material of organic synthesis industry. It is also an important raw material of acetylene industry.
(1) The reaction of calcium carbide with water, producing acetylene and calcium hydroxide.[CaC2 + 2 H2O → C2H2 + Ca(OH)2].
This reaction was the basis of the industrial manufacture of acetylene, and is the major industrial use of calcium carbide. eg.synthetize rubber,synthetic resin,acetone,ketene and carbon blace. Meanwhile oxygen-acetylene flame is widely used in metal welding and cutting.
(2) Heating powdered calcium carbide and nitrogen to producing calcium cyanamide,which can react with sodium chloride producing black cyanide. Black cyanide is used in gold mining and non-ferrous metal industry.
(3) Steelmaking: as a powerful deoxidizer at ladle treatment facilities.
(4) Calcium carbide is used in carbide lamps, in which water drips on the carbide and the acetylene formed is ignited.
(5) In the ripening of fruit, calcium carbide is sometimes used as source of acetylene gas, which is a ripening agent similar to ethylene.